I saw on a blog I frequent once where you could hover your mouse over a picture and it "revealed" something hidden underneath. I started to find that code and have that fancy little action on this post. In the end, I decided that no one really cared about what my sweet butterflies are hiding. Trust me on this one. Meet the three little pigs Pops got this week. They did not cry all the way home. I'm pretty sure they made it back to the butcher. I was almost tricked into eating wild hog once. It won't happen again.
Bart just walked in before I hit "post" and said that the butterflies makes the hogs look really small. I feel certain I will not offend Pops. In fact, I bet I get a good chuckle out of it. Did that father-in-love of mine really think I would put hog guts on the blog? I don't think so. The butterflies are not to scale.
No comments:
Post a Comment