Sunday, April 1, 2012

the hairy details

The biggest detail to note is that the blog master {aka me} has been silent due to a series of books she was sucked into this past week. The blog and the house suffered, but we are up for air now. I realized that I never posted the pictures Pops brought by of the before and during haircut shots. I wish the first one was not blurry, but I feel very certain that it was the cameras fault and not Mimi. She's pretty darn near close to perfect so it cannot be her fault. You can see the gray fuzz and the smile and that is all that matters.

Before:




After: You'll note that the son is getting a little thin on top too. I never thought we would see the day Pops had less hair than Bart.




Pops brought by pictures of the hogs he got this week. I'm working on a way to shield the yucky stuff in the picture and will let you all see the precious hogs. Apparently having no hair helped in the hunt this week. Chemo round three starts off again Tuesday.

No comments: