The doctor's office called and said that the news was too good to wait until Wednesday to hear. They reported that NO CANCER was found! We are overflowing with joy and gratitude. Thanks for praying persistently alongside us.
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." Mark 10:27
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Psalm 68:19
Then they cried to the Lord in their troubles, and he rescued them! Then they cried to the Lord in their troubles, and he helped them and delivered them. He spoke, and they were healed – snatched from the door of death. Then they cry to the Lord in their trouble, and he saves them. Psalm 17:13,19-20,28
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would have seen the goodness of the Lord, in the land of the living. Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord. Psalm 27:13-14
No comments:
Post a Comment