Monday, March 12, 2012

Where are you from?

Pops asked me today if there was a way to know who all read the blog, and I thought of a fun idea. For those of you who don't mind playing along, leave a comment on this post to let us know who you are and where you live? I wonder how many states we have praying for Pops?

21 comments:

Judy said...

I check often to see if there are updates. The blog is a great way to stay informed and we certainly are praying for a complete recovery.

Anonymous said...

Linda & Ed of Brownwood, Texas check this blog often for updates. We are praying without ceasing for complete healing.

Paul/Merlene said...

Yes, Dan, we check several times a day for any update. Our prayers continue for you and Linda. We love you and know God will bring glory to His name through you.

Susan Parish said...

Praying for you in Dallas Dan! :)

Anonymous said...

Dan!!!!! I get the updates automatically emailed, so I read every time there is a post so we know how to pray. It's always good to see your smiling face!

Diane@NRHBC

Anonymous said...

Norma & Rex, Brownwood, TX --praying for healing for Dan, strength for Dan & Linda, & for wisdom for those providing medical care.

Melinda said...

Hello to Dan and family. I'm Melinda from Colleyville, TX. I keep up with your blog and report back to my family and the TPG fileroom. We are all praying for you and will continue to follow your progress.

Marvin said...

We check the church e-mail list everyday & say a prayer for you and your healing. God Bless your family during this treatment times.
I rejoice and thank the Lord each time I have seen you at church during these last few weeks. Isaiah 41:10
Marvin & Vern Myers - NRHBC

Anonymous said...

Nita & Louie - North Richland Hills, Texas
We are praying for you Dan and for Linda too.

Tommy & Sue Brown said...

We check several times a day for
the news on our 42 partner. Always
keeping you and Linda in our thoughts and prayers. GOD is good.

Anonymous said...

Everbody up here in "God's Real Country-Kansas" (had to tease Dan with that one)are praying for you. Getting updates by email is really great. Steve & Zona Hudkins

Keri Vaughn said...

Hey Dan! It's Mark and Keri Vaughn. We are definitely keeping your whole family in our prayers. We love you guys, and Bart and Cari so much! Keep on trusting Him, I know you are, even when it's hard! Blessings!

Jules said...

Iowa checking in ;)

Mark & Tatiana said...

Hi Dan and Linda....wev'e been checking the blog each day. Tatsi was going to call but it got too late.....I have been putting up fence in the backyard all day today....gotta have the backyard ready when Sofi gets the urge to go strolling in the backyard....I am so sore...We are glad you are doing good...we have been praying each day for a full recovery....we love you!!!! Mark, Tatiana, Sofia

Anonymous said...

Anita Dane @ NRHBC. Checking in on you and your family. Praying for all of you.

Gigi and Peeps said...

Anita @ NRHBC. Checking in on you and praying for all of you.

Val and Lena (Houston) said...

Dan and Linda hi,

We are glad that you are doing good, and hope it will stay this way. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ernie & Phyllis Hedgcoth are prayikng for Dan and the whole family everyday. The blog is a great way for us to stay informed and the pictures are great.

Dawn said...

Dawn Lane from Fort Worth praying everyday!

Susan Haslam said...

Up here in Oklahoma, we are praying for you, Dan and Linda. You have spent many years living a prepared life - a life prepared for the harder times. We know that you are relying on your faith and belief to meet the needs of each day.
Don and Susan Haslam

Anonymous said...

Becky from Crowley, Texas - I'm praying for healing and strength for you! I can tell by what Cari writes on her blog that you and Mimi are wonderful people and love the Lord. What great examples you are for your family and others!